Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Actor Heath Ledger Found Dead

Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan apartment, and police said drugs may have been a factor.

Police said Ledger was naked in his bed with an unknown number of sleeping pills near his body.
The Australian-born actor was 28.
[READ MORE]


My life right now is, I wouldn't say reduced to food, but my duties in life are that I wake up, cook breakfast, clean the dishes, prepare lunch, clean those dishes, go to the market, get fresh produce, cook dinner, clean those dishes and then sleep if I can. And I love it. I actually adore it.

I'm not good at future planning. I don't plan at all. I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow. I don't have a day planner and I don't have a diary. I completely live in the now, not in the past, not in the future.

SOURCES: KTLA.com, IMDB.com

No comments: